Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions:
How can I track my order?
Usually we ship orders within 1-3 business day after payment is received. After we ship your order, we will send you an email with tracking number.
Can you ship outside of the United States?
We ship internationally.
Certain restrictions apply. Please contact us with your country of delivery for shipping charges before making a bid.
Due to a lack of international tracking shipment details, we will not be able to guarantee delivery of the packages to any country outside the U.S. We can not be held responsible for any loss or damage.
What types of payments do you accept?
We gladly accept Paypal, Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover), Money Orders and Cashier's Checks.
Customer satisfaction is our goal.
Returns accepted within 30 days of item received.
How can I return a product?
All returns will only be accepted in resellable condition with all original packaging.
Shipping charges would be buyer's responsibility.
Please contact us for return shipping address and RMA#
(R)eturn (M)erchandise (A)uthorization # is required for all returns. Return shipping information will be provided together with RMA number. Items without RMA# will not be accepted and credit will not be given. RMA number must be printed clearly on the box.
Why Do I need a Boat Cover?
Whether storing your boat on a trailer, at a marina, in a commercial storage facility, or mooring, a boat cover is needed to protect your boat. Boat covers protect your boat from harmful UV rays, rain and snow, debris and dust, and are a theft deterrent. Our boat covers will protect the exterior and interior of your boat from weather conditions and will also reduce moisture and sun damage. Our Boat Covers will protect your boat from these weather conditions and will keep your boat brand new looking for a long time.
What do the abbrevations mean in your listings?
• BR - Bow Rider or Bow Rails ( for cuddy cabin boat styles)
• CC - Center Console or Cuddy Cabin Boats
• DC - Dual Console
• EXTD SWPF - Extended Swim platform
• FOOTPRINT - The distance between the tower feet
• FS - Fish & Ski
• JP -Jack Plate
• I/O - Inboard/Outdrive Motor
• O/B=OB - Outboard Motor
• PPF - Poling Platform
• SC - Single Console / Side Console
• SF - Ski & Fish or Sport Fish
• TM - Trolling Motor
• TWR - Ski Tower
• W/ BR - with Bow Rail
• W/ SWPF - Covers Swim platform
• W/ WS Tower - with Watersports Tower
• W/O SWPF - Without Swim platform Coverage
• WAC - Walk Around Cuddy
If you see any additional abbreviations that aren't clear or you have any questions, please call us, toll free, at 1-877-470-3757 9am-5pm EST Mon-Fri
How do I select a color?
• Simply send us a message or call toll free 877-470-3757 9-5 EST Mon-Fri right after the purchase with your color selection. Color choices are described in product description
Do I have a choice of materials?
• Boat covers are available in your choice of materials, including 6.25 oz acrylic coated polyester, 7oz Solution dyed polyester, 8 oz. Performance Poly Material, and 9.25 oz. Sunbrella Acrylic.
What types of covers are available? -Styled to Fit, Flex Fit and Custom Fit Boat Covers
• Three Cover Styles Available- Custom Fit, Styled to Fit (Semi-custom fit), and Flex Fit.
• Covers Come with Draw Rope or Shock Cord in Hem, Depending on Style
• Tie Down Loops Double Stitched for Superior Strength, Sewn Every 2-3’ Throughout Hem
• Every Seam is Double Sewn with Weather Resistant Thread for Longevity
• Custom Fit Covers have stress point reinforcements sewn it. Styled to fit and flex fit covers do not have reinforcements. Reinforcement kit can be purchased in our store, if needed.
• All covers come with Free Tie Down Kit.
• Covers can be used for mooring, storage and most covers can also be used for trailering purposes.
• Our premium custom boat covers are made specifically for each model listed. They are patterned and tailored for the specific make, model, and year of the boat. Designed for storing, mooring, and trailering. The best-fitting covers available. When purchasing a custom boat cover, you will need to know the exact Make, Model and Year of your boat. All custom fit covers are aftermarket covers and might be different from original OEM cover.
• Custom fit covers have sewn in vinyl reinforcements at stress points.
• Custom fit covers have draw rope in the hem to tie down your cover. (Tie down loops are sewn in every 2-3' around the bottom of the cover.)
Please Note: Any after-market accessory that has been installed on your boat may influence the way the cover fits. Please check the cover title & description to ensure the custom cover will work for your boat. If you have any questions, please contact us through messages or by phone 877-470-3757 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST.
Styled To Fit Covers:
• Styled-to-Fit covers provide an excellent fit without the price of a custom cover. Designed to fit a certain style of boat – Jet boat, bass boat, bowrider boat, deck boat, tournament ski boat, etc. Styled-to-Fit Boat Covers have been designed with a forgiving cut to accommodate your boats form and hull style. These covers provide good fit at a lower price point.
• Designed for storage and mooring. Most fabrics and styles also designed for trailering. For Mooring purposes we offer optional, but highly recommended suction cups or sand bag kits to secure the cover on your boat.
• Covers Come with Shock Cord in Hem. Tie Down Loops Double Stitched for Superior Strength, Sewn Every 2-3’ Throughout Hem. Styled to fit covers do not have reinforcements. Reinforcement kit can be purchased in our store if needed. All covers come with Free Tie Down Kit .
FLEX FIT Covers
• Many of our customers prefer a less expensive cover with our quality construction. Our Flex-Fit covers are just that. Because of their loose fit they accommodate many unique boat configurations.
• Flex Fit Covers have bungee cord sewn into the hem of the cover. (Tie down loops are sewn in every 2-3' around the bottom of the cover. Flex fit covers do not have reinforcements. Reinforcement kit can be purchased in our store if needed.
• All covers come with Free Tie Down Kit .
• Covers can be used for mooring, storage and most covers can also be used for trailering purposes.
PLEASE READ BELOW TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU WILL BE ORDERING THE CORRECT PRODUCTS:
• Any after-market accessory that has been installed on your boat, may influence the way the cover fits. Below are the most common add-ons. If you have any aftermarket or optional accessories on the boat, please contact us prior to purchase:
• If you boat is equipped with Wakeboard or Ski Tower, please contact us prior to purchase. Please specify if you have an Original or Aftermarket tower. The picture of the tower will be needed to determine which cover will fit better.
• If you Boat is equipped with T-Top, regular boat covers will not accommodate it. Pease contact us prior to purchase. You will need to purchase a special cover to accommodate boat with T-Top. Please take a look at T-Top Boat covers section in our store or simply contact us for details.
Boats with Bimini Tops
• Our boat covers will go over most bimini tops that can collapse and lay flat against the boat. We do not offer covers with cutouts for non-collapsible bimini tops.
• Some Boats might come with non-standard Bow Rails. If your Boat has bow rails higher than 12” in height, please contact us prior to purchase to make sure that you are getting the correct cover for your boat
• If your boat is equipped with factory or aftermarket bow pulpits and/or anchor davits, please contact us prior to purchase. WE will need to know the total length of your boat including pulpit to ensure that the cover will accommodate it. To find the best fit, add the length of the bow pulpit or anchor davit to the centerline length when selecting the boat length.
• For Example: If a boat has a centerline length of 24 feet. A bow pulpit that measures 2 feet in length is installed on the boat. For the cover to fit properly, the correct centerline length for the boat would now be 26 feet.
Extended Swim Platform
• There are 2 types of swim platforms: Extended and Integrated. Extended swim platforms are an addition to the boat and usually extend centerline length of the boat by approximately 2’. They are usually removable. To find the best fit, add the length of the swim platform to the centerline length when selecting the boat length. Please keep in mind that swim platforms aren’t always standard on a boat. Our covers may not fit boats with teak swim platforms. Please contact us prior to purchase.
• Integrated swim platforms are a part of the boat and can not be removed (if needed) and are usually accounted into the overall length of the boat
• For Example: A boat has a centerline length of 20 feet. An extended swim platform that measures 2 feet in length is installed on the boat. For the cover to fit properly, the correct centerline length for the boat would now be 22 feet. If the boat in example below has integrated swim platform. The centerline of the boat should still be 20 feet.
• Please check the title of the item. If the cover is designed to accommodate a swim platform, it will be mentioned in the title. Please contact us prior to purchase to ensure that the cover will accommodate it.
• If the cover is designed to accommodate Jack Plate, it will be mentioned in the title. Please contact us prior to purchase to ensure that the cover will accommodate it. We will need to know the centerline length of the boat including jack plate. To find the best fit, add the length of the jack plate to the centerline length when selecting the boat length.
• For Example: A boat has a centerline length of 20 feet. A jack plate that measures 6 inches in length is installed on the boat. For the cover to fit properly, the correct centerline length for the boat would now be 20 feet 6 inches.
Kicker Motor (Secondary Motor)
• Please note: Our boat covers are not made to cover kicker motors. However, the cover most likely fit over the kicker motor. If not, you will need to remove the kicker motor while using the cover.
PTM- Electric Trolling Motor
• If the cover is designed to accommodate Trolling Motor, it will be mentioned in the title. Please contact us prior to purchase to ensure that the cover will accommodate it. Most of our boat covers will accommodate electric trolling motors as long as the motor is in the stored position with the shaft running parallel to the transom. For styled to fit and flex fit cover, you will need to cover sharp blades of the motor with blanket or towel before applying the cover, or reinforcement kit can be purchased in our store.
• Some boat manufacturers offer non-standard equipment such as extra tall center consoles, Ski poles, extra high bow rails, extra tall windscreens.etc. Please contact us prior to purchase to check if the cover will still fit
Will this cover include my outboard motor?
• If purchasing a Boat Cover, unless otherwise stated, the motor hood cover needs to be purchased separately.
• Some Styled to fit covers will have an attached or separate cover for your motor. If the cover comes with motor cover attached, it will be mentioned in product description page. The motor cover (if available) will be made to cover the largest motor allowed on the boat.
• Custom Fit covers will not come with motor covers, unless specified. O/B Patterns will go around the motor, but will not cover it. If you are in need of motor cover we do offer motor covers in our store.
• Make sure that you order the hood from the same fabric as boat cover at the time of ordering to match your boat cover's fabric.
Outboard (O/B) vs. Sterndrive (I/O) vs. Inboard (I/B)
• Outboard (O/B) - Removable engine mounted to the transom of the boat.
• Sterndrive or Inboard/Outdrive (I/O) - Permanent engine mounted on stern of the boat with portion of engine in the water.
• Inboard (I/B) - Permanent engine mounted in the center / stern of boat with only the propeller shaft exposed to water.
Choose the right cover for your engine!
• The cover for an outboard motor (O/B) will typically not fit a boat with (I/O) engine.
• The sterndrive cover should be used for both sterndrive (I/O) boats and (I/B) boats.
Is this an OEM cover, same as original cover supplied by boat manufacturer?
• This is an aftermarket product. It will not be exactly the same as the original cover. We are not associated with any boat manufacturers and only carry superior quality aftermarket products.
Does the boat cover have snaps?
• No. Our covers have shock cords sewn into the hem for a snug fit and loops or buckles sewn into the cover for the tie-down straps.
None of the aftermarket boat covers have snaps. The original snap on cover that snap to the boat are only available from the manufacturer – and usually are not available after the boat design is out of production.
Are the covers designed for mooring, trailering and storage purposes and how are they attaching to the boat?
• Our covers can be used for storage, mooring, or trailering!
• The styled to fit covers have a shock cord, which is like a bungee cord, sewn into the hem (bottom of the cover). The cover is made to come down and snug about 6" to12” or so below your rubrail. The cover also has tie down loops sewn into its hem one every 2-3'.
• Custom Fit covers have draw rope in the hem to tie down your cover. Tie down loops sewn into its hem one every 2-3'.
• Flex Fit Covers have bungee cord sewn into the hem of the cover.
• It is recommended that you don't cover the swim step of your boat when mooring, unless you have an integrated swim platform on the boat.
• For mooring, we offer optional suction cup tie downs or sand bags kits. Please visit our store.
• For storage on a trailer or trailering, loops sewn to the sides of the cover can be utilized with straps. The straps will go down and wrap around the trailer legs. Tie Downs are included with every boat cover. For boats over 22’ in length some extra straps might be needed. Additional straps can be purchased in our store. Tie downs are mandatory for use with our travel covers. Even if you do not plan to travel with your boat cover, the tie downs can provide a convenient way to secure your boat cover.
Why do I need a support pole? A tie down kit?
• A support pole is needed to prevent water and/or snow from pooling on your cover. It is highly recommended, otherwise water will be pooling on top of the cover and might damage it with time.
Does the cover have openings for support poles?
• No. If you have support poles already, we suggest cutting a tennis ball or foam pool noodle and placing it over the tip that will be touching the cover.
• All Custom fit covers will have a snap installed for a support pole if you will be using a support pole with snap attachment on top.
Are your covers waterproof?
• All of our boat covers are highly water resistant, but not 100% waterproof. 100% waterproof covers trap moisture caused by condensation. It need to evaporate to prevent mold and mildew problems. Simply make sure to use a boat cover support pole or similar device to raise the cover up to create an angle for water to escape and water will not seep through and will roll off to the sides. The cover has to be breathable to let moisture to evaporate in order to prevent mold and mildew problems. 100% waterproof covers are not breathable and are not advisable. Even the most expensive material on the market, Sunbrella, is not waterproof. What do you mean by saying that a cover is "breathable"?- This means that all condensation will evaporate and it will prevent mold and mildew issues. This is especially important if you live in a humid areas.
How to measure my boat?
• If you don't see a custom fit cover in our store, or you are not sure on the model, you may have to choose a STYLED TO FIT COVER. You will need to know the general shape of the boat (e.g. bay fisherman or a v-hull shaped boat), plus the dimensions of the beam and length of the boat. If you need help, please take a picture of your boat and simply email it to us and we will help. You will also need to measure the boat. To do this:
-Measure your boat's centerline length (straight measurement from bow to stern) To measure the centerline length, stand inside the boat and run a measuring tape from “tip to tip” (from front to back) through the center of the boat. NOTE: Do not measure up and over the windshield, this is a straight line measurement. Add the length of any installed accessories that should be covered by the boat cover (such as pulpits, jack plates, extended swim platforms) to the centerline length.
-Measure your boat's beam (widest point, usually mid-ship). To measure the beam, stand inside the boat and run a measuring tape from the port (left) side to the starboard (right) side at the widest section of your boat
-Do not select a boat cover unless the description exactly matches the year, make, model and any additional description of your boat .Unless otherwise stated, boat covers will not fit modified boats with aftermarket accessories or boats with t-tops, ski/wakeboard towers, extended swim platforms, radar arches, ski poles. If you have some doubt, please contact us prior to purchase.
You don't list my boat. How can I get help?
1. Simply call us too free 877-470-3757 9am-5pm EST Mon-Fri and we will gladly assist.
2. Send us a message through Ebay messages and we will reply with available options. Please specify year, make and exact model of your boat. Picture of the boat will be helpful as well. Messages are read and responded to every business day (M-F)
I AM NOT SURE ABOUT THE MODEL OF MY BOAT. HOW CAN I FIND OUT THE MODEL OF IT?
Please take a look at the boat registration. There will be a HULL ID listed. You can also find Hull ID number on a top right corner of your boat stern. Please call the manufacturer of your boat and they can tell you the exact model of your boat by checking HULL ID.
If my boat cover doesn't fit, can I return it?
• Boat Cover return policies vary and depend on type of boat cover purchased. All covers are made at the time of order (MADE TO ORDER) and come with restocking fees. All custom fit covers come with 35% restocking fee. All Styled to fit covers and semi-custom fit covers come with 25% restocking fee.
How long will it take to receive my product?
• All Styled to fit and custom fit covers are made to order. Production takes 3-10 business days (lead times may increase during peak season) to manufacture, and then your cover will ship to your door via UPS.
Can I pay extra to get my product here faster?
• Some of our covers do have an option to expedited processing. Please give us a call at 877-470-3757 to ask about our expedited Shipping services. Some covers can be done in 3 business days for $50.00 expedited processing fee.
I live outside of the continental USA. How do I order if your checkout page doesn’t give me the option?
• For customers who live in Canada, Puerto Rico, Alaska, Hawaii, or anywhere else, you must contact customer service by phone or Ebay message prior to your order. If you are international customer, please contact us locally at 386-283-5955 or simply send us a message through Ebay ask seller a question link. We will advise you in International shipping costs.
Will I be responsible for International customs and duties fees if the package is shipped internationally?
• International Customers: All customs duties including: taxes, fees, and all extra charges are the customer's responsibility and will be collected by the carrier upon delivery. Please consult your local customs office before placing a purchase for rates.